Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

An Interview with my 5 year old

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Since I've been spending much of my free time trying to figure out some budgeting tricks that would allow be to stay at home after Bailey arrives, Frankie has witnessed his mom 'working' on the computer quite a bit. I thought I would include him in the process by asking him some 'budget' questions... If it was all only this easy!

Kim: How old are you?

Frankie: Five

Kim: Do you like money?

Frankie: YES!

Kim: What do you like about money?

Frankie: Buying things.

Kim: How much money do you have?

Frankie: Not a lot. I think I have $17.

Kim: How much money do Mommy and Donnie have?

Frankie: I don't know.

Kim: How much money is in the world

Frankie: $4 billion.

Kim: How do you get money?

Frankie: From working and the bank.

Kim: What is a bank?

Frankie: Where you get money from - I just told you that!

Kim: If you had $100, what would you do with it?

Frankie: Buy toys.

Kim: How much money would you like?

Frankie: $90,000

1 comment: