Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Girly Girl

So, anyone who knows me is aware of my love for all things "girly". I especially love that having two little girls gives me ample opportunity to coordinate outfits, hair accessories, earrings, shoes, etc.

We're taking it up a notch.

It turns out that Bailey doesn't share my appreciation of nail polish... (Thankfully, we DO share a love of shoes!) I decided that Uncle Scott's wedding this weekend would be the perfect chance to showcase "pretty hands", but BK had other ideas. Our first attempt involved a highchair, two very squirmy legs/feet, an unhappy baby, and a lot of smeared pink polish (luckily it came off of the wood chairs quite easily :) It was time to employ drastic measures - a covert operation.

Look at how cooperative Bailey was (albeit unknowingly!) It was easy to paint those bitty nails when they were just dangling there! And she didn't even flinch!  What a good girl.

The end result may be a bit sloppy (it was a little dark in her room), but I can guarantee that she won't stay still long enough for anyone to examine
and notice the flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment